Task 1 (#41-#80)
41. Describe an important event in your childhood.
42. What is your favorite sport?
43. Describe your favorite relatives.
44. What are characteristics of a good neighbor?
45. Which person has helped you the most to get where you are today, and how has he or she helped you?
46. If you suddenly got $10 million, what would you spend it on?
47. If you suddenly got $ 100 million, what would you spend it on?
48. What does your dream house look like?
49. What is your future dream?
50. What is your favorite food?
51. Why are you preparing to take the TOEFL test?
52. Describe your 3-year future plans.
53. Describe your 5-year future plans.
54. Describe your 10-year future plans.
55. If you could have any jobs in the world, what would it be?
56. At what age should a person be allowed to drive?
57. At what age should a person be allowed to drink alcohol?
58. What is the best excuse to give your teacher when you have not done the homework?
59. What change would you like your government to make?
60. What do you do to relax?
61. What do you miss the most when you are away from home?
62. What object is important for us and why?
63. If someone is coming from other countries, what kind of food would like to serve?
64. If you had to live in a deserted island, what would you bring with you?
65. Describe exciting events in your childhood.
66. What is the most popular activity of sports in your country?
67. Who had influenced the most in your life?
68. If you have a chance to learn one new thing, what would you like to learn?
69. What is the most challenging thing that you have ever faced in your life?
70. What is the most memorable challenge you faced and how did you overcome that challenge?
71. What was an important accomplishment in your life? Why was it important and how did you achieve it? What was result?
72. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
73. In your opinion, who might be a good model for the youth today?
74. Describe a special opportunity in your life.
75. Compare yourself today and yourself five years ago.
76. What is the best age to marry?
77. What do you think are the most difficult aspects of learning a new language?
78. What are some important qualities of a good leader?
79. What is your favorite music?
80. What is your favorite subject in school?