Task 1 (#81-#125)
81. What was the most joyful place in your childhood that affects you?
82. What kind of movies do you like?
83. Where is the best place to meet and have fun with your friends?
84. Describe characteristics for a good parent.
85. Describe an interesting career or a job you want.
86. Describe a social/political event that people celebrate your country.
87. What is your favorite place in your country?
88. What is your favorite place in your hometown?
89. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time and why?
90. If you could make one change in the world today, what would it be?
91. Describe a difficult situation you had with your friends and the steps you took to solve it.
92. What are your strengths?
93. What are your weaknesses?
94. What is your ideal study environment?
95. What is your ideal work environment?
96. What is your ideal school environment?
97. How do you handle mistakes?
98. What is your most notable accomplishment?
99. Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation that demonstrated your coping skills.
100. Describe a specific example of a time when you used good judgment and logic in solving a problem.
101. Describe an example of a time when you set a goal and were able to meet or achieve it.
102. Describe a time when you had too many things to do and you were required to prioritize your tasks.
103. What is your typical way of dealing with conflict?
104. Describe a difficult decision you've made last year.
105. Describe an example of a time when you motivated others.
106. Describe a recent successful experience in making a speech or presentation.
107. What have you done to improve your English?
108. How quickly do you make decisions? Describe an example.
109. What have you done in past situations to contribute toward a teamwork environment?
110. Describe an exciting event in your school life.
111. If you could invent something new, what product would you develop?
112. If you could make one important change in a school that you attended, what change would you make?
113. What do you think to be the most important room in a house?
114. Imagine that you have received a land to use as you wish. How would you use this land?
115. Why do you think people attend college or university?
116. What are some important characteristics of a co-worker?
117. What is a very important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world today?
118. Describe some reasons why people need to work?
119. What change would make your hometown more appealing to people your age?
120. If you were an employer, what kind of worker would you prefer to hire?
121. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students?
122. If you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity to study, what would you choose?
123. Describe accustom from your country that you would like people from other countries to adopt.
124. What is the most important animal in your country?
125. What about yourself would you like to change?