Task 2 (#81-#105)
81. Do you prefer classes that are useful in school or useful for your career?
82. Which do you prefer to work on your assignments alone or in group?
83. Which do you prefer to attend co-educational school or separated school?
84. Do you prefer long vacation or short vacation?
85. Should Governments spend money toward art or art classes? Otherwise governments should spend money on other things. Which one do you think is better and why?
86. Students should attend full time course or part time? Which one do you agree with and why?
87. Some students value the skills of living that they learned from a family and friends. Others put more emphasis on the lessons that we taught to them in school by their teachers. Which do you think is more important to you and why?
88. All the effects of technology have been positive or not?
89. Some people think parents are the best teachers for children. Others don’t think. Which do you think is better and why?
90. Some people think people should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing. Others think people should not do things that they do not enjoy doing. Which do you think is better and why?
91. Face-to-face communication is better than other types of communication, such as letters, emails, or telephones calls or not?
92. Do you prefer to be self-employed (work for someone else), or own a business?
93. Technology has made the world a better place to live. Technology has made the world a worse place to live. Which would you think is better and why?
94. Which do you prefer to do work by hand or to use machines?
95. Schools should ask students to evaluate their teachers or not?
96. Do you enjoy changes and new experiences or usual habits?
97. Some people think that students should study history and literature than science and mathematics. Others think students should study science and mathematics. Which do you think is better and why?
98. Which do you prefer to read books or watch movies?
99. If you have extra amount of money, would you save it or spend it?
100. It is said Aerobic exercise is good for our health. What do you think how they are helpful?
101. It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. It is better for children to grow up in a big city. Which do you think is better and why?
102. If you have money to purchase either a house or a business. Which would you choose to buy?
103. Would you prefer to live in a traditional house or in a modern apartment building?
104. In some countries, people are no longer allowed to smoke in many public places and office buildings. Do you think this is a good rule ora bad rule?
105. Students may have the choice of studying at home by using technology such as computers or television or of studying at traditional schools. Which would you prefer?